Monday, February 2, 2009

no love for groundhogs




PETA, please take notice.

Apparently, that furry little bastard saw his shadow, so I guess its 6 more weeks of ass-freezing for the rest of us. Someday, I wanna meet someone from Punxsutawney, PA and get the lowdown on "Gobblers Knob".

On the lovin' front -- not so great. I was actually a bit bitchier than usual today . . . work deadlines, nagging sinus / ear pains . . . it's hard to be kind when you wanna pull off your own head and throw it at people.

A nagging little voice in the back of my mind kept saying, "Be nice! Smile! What would Amelie do?" But then that little voice of conscience got fucking annoying and became one more thing to make me tired and cranky.

I believe Amelie would have had le crepes with Nutella and called today a loss.

God bless the french.

No comments:

Post a Comment