Friday, February 13, 2009

friday the 13th . . . scary or delicious?

Scary:

This kid fathered a child:



Scarier still -- I knew he was British before I even clicked on the article. Doesn't he have a pathetic, Oliver Twist-y look about him?

Delicious:

Chelsee made this amazing Valentine's Day bark that I could probably eat every day for the rest of my life! It's salty, its sweet . . . just like moi. The perfect kickoff to a pms-y Valentine's Day weekend!:



Scary:

Drew Peterson has a more active dating life than most people I know.

Delicious:

Corporate America threw me a bone today a rewarded me with a swanky lunch on the town. This Office Monkey is not above workin' for food . . . especially when it's sashimi tuna and champagne!

All in all, a not too terrifying day. Guess that fist-full of salt I threw at a black cat this morning served me well.

And yes . . . I know this is not exactly a riveting post -- but we're going on 13 straight days of blogging here, people! It's quantity not quality that I'm going for right now. I promise I'll try to live dangerously and romantically this weekend, to make for better reading. Until then, go check out this weird shit!

1 comment: